Friday, December 05, 2008

The Artist in You - Improve your PowerPoint Presentations





I hear it all the time - "I can't draw."....."I'm not an artist."

Well, neither can I - but it has never stopped me from doing it.

One of my favorite things to draw - is ants. Why?

Uh...hmmm...duh! - take a look at them. Are you telling me that you couldn't draw an ant?

Ants are industrious - it is their only redeeming characteristic....unless you count them getting into all your stuff and ruining your picnic. Ants can do anything...

...and, as such - you can have them doing anything...which includes walking a hire wire that was built by an ant operating a crane.

"I can't even draw a square" - OK...that's a challenging statement which I highly doubt but I have heard it. Don't worry about it. With "Paint," it has a square tool....a circle tool...an elliptical tool...etc

Get out there and draw something - put it in your next PowerPoint presentation....oh, god, am I sick of slick, fancy Powerpoint presentations of statistics or having the powerpoint show me all the words the speaker is saying.

Customize your presentations - the world will thank you for it!


No comments: