Wednesday, December 17, 2008

HappyUP!!! Day 689

HappyUP!!! - golf invitation
Why it happened - the assistant pro called me
Why it makes me happy - it was a little cold today...I wasn't thinking about playing golf....didn't have a game set up with anyone. THEN, I got a phone call from our assistant pro that there was a big game going on in half an hour........talk about fast movement!....and HappyingUP!!! all the way to the course

HappyUP!!! - pairing in the golf game
Why it happened - we had two groups...somebody had to play with somebody
Why it makes me happy - I got a chance to play with E. I had never played with him. He just got back from tour qualifying. No, he didn't get his touring card but he played OK. He was hanging around fourth place after day 1. I also played with V....a guy that plays in some mini-tour type events. I can't say it raised my game today but it was great to watch some guys make it look easy.

HappyUP!!! - coffee with my friend
Why it happened - it's a weekly appointment
Why it makes me happy - we had a good chat today.....just getting caught up. I also ran into three other guys that I don't see nearly enough and got to spend time with them. Fellowship is always a HappyUP!!!

JollyJottings

Coffee
Flop practice
Pairing with pros
Hybrid chip on 1.....bunker shot on 4.....driver/3wood/wedge on 5....chip on 11...putt on 12....4 iron on 13 ...8 iron on 16....3 wood on 17......4 iron on 18
Golf invitation
E-mail from A
Productivity eZine

No comments: