Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Marmoleum


"What the heck is Marmoleum?" - is a question that I frequently get when people ask me about my flooring.


When people are at my house - they usually dig the flooring and ask what it is.


Usually, when this discussion takes place - we aren't at my house.

The subject came up again the other night - and I thought, "we aren't usually at my house but we usually have access to a computer."


I thought I would throw this post up - so, in the future, I take all of my feeble attempts at describing what Marmoleum is out of the game....because, well, it's not a fun game.....

....OK....I end up stumbling on my tongue.

Marmoleum is usually found - in commercial applications. It comes in planks like I had installed but comes in large sheets as well (which are really good for commercial installation).

It comes in different colors - I like the grey because I not only like grey but I find that it hides the dirt and, hence, does not need to be mopped as often as a different color (which definitely fits my lifestyle...c'mon...do you really
think the Nutster is a mopster? I didn't think so)

You can see - that Marmoleum tucks nicely into the walls with some trim nailed over it. It also blends into contrasting floor coverings.

Marmoleum - there it is.

1 comment:

theresa said...

Thanks for the great comments about Marmoleum. If anyone needs additional information regard the product, please visit our website at themarmoleumstore.com or call us at 800-842-7839.

Regards,
Theresa Lorenzi
Marketing Manager
Forbo Flooring Systems, Inc.