Friday, October 03, 2008

HappyUP!!! Day 614




Yes...that's my golf ball - buried in the face of the sandtrap next to the 18th green at Morgan Creek

NOT a HappyUP!!! - but wait a minute! Look closer at the drawing on the golf ball.
What's looking up at me? - how can you get mad at something that looks like that. I have to tell you...
...it cracked me up! - and I promptly made an excellent extraction from this predicament.


HappyUP!!! - PH's e-mail
Why it happened - it was a followup to a phone conversation
Why it makes me happy - PH gave me a call via the weirdest of wrong number coincidences yesterday. We had a great conversation....forgot to mention it as a HappyUP!!! yesterday. When I saw the e-mail today, it reminded me that I was reacquainted with a new friend. Huh? "Reacquainted with a new friend"....if you knew the whole story, it would be rather funny

HappyUP!!! - swingin in the rain
Why it happened - it was raining for the first time of the year...and we still wanted to play golf
Why it makes me happy - it was more of an off and on sprinkle to sprinkle plus. We were all wearing shorts. The golf was less than stellar...that's for sure. It was kind of fun to be out there not knowing if, all of a sudden, we were going to get drenched. I'm glad we played

HappyUP!!! - breakfast
Why it happened - I went out for breakfast
Why it makes me happy - I went to "my place" for brekko. The pancakes had a sour taste...that was actually really, really good. They weren't like usual. I also had a nice chat with my waitress buddy regarding literature.




No comments: