Friday, October 17, 2008

I'm a Flippin Genius! I'm a Flippin Genius!




"Genius means little more than the faculty of perceiving in an unhabitual way"

There you have it - right from the mouth of the father of modern psychology.

Go to the people that know me - and ask, "hey, you know the Nutster pretty well. Do you think he observes and perceives things in ways that are unhabitual?"

You WOULD - get a resounding, "Yes!"

OK...to be fair - I think you would have to substitute the word "unhabitual" with the word "different" for the crowd that I hang out with. I like the word "different" better anyway.

So....there you have it - like it or not....I'm a Certified Genius.

Don't worry about it getting to my head - it's really no news flash to me....but I have never flaunted this status upon anyone. I just do what I do.

The more important aspect of this post - are you a genius? Are you holding back your genius to "fit in"?

We have enough "habitual" people - I need you to be....the world needs you to be....YOU need you to be....the genius that you really are.

"Everyone is born a genius, but the process of living de-geniuses them"

If you are short of HappyUP!!!s - at the end of today. Consider recording the discovery, re-discovery, or reminder of your genius that you have just been provided.


No comments: