Saturday, October 25, 2008

HappyUP!!! 636

"A heart's image lies within each person. It is what we truly reveal when we fall helplessly in love for then we are opened to display who we most truly are, giving a glimpse of our soul's genius"

-James Hillman, The Soul's Code

HappyUP!!! - James Hillman
Why it happened - I was laid up a bit today and could catch up on some reading
Why it makes me happy - Hillman is a tough read but is heralded as a modern day William James. As my back was hurting a bit, I did some reading that I had put aside. He's tough to read...but worth the work. This HappyUP!!! is about insight into soul.

HappyUP!!! - second story painting
Why it happened - we keep plugging along
Why it makes me happy - we are getting closer and closer to the completion of the project. Two stories of the green and white is looking even better than one. Tomorrow, the garage gets finished and we start working on the accents. Why is this a HappyUP!!!? We all like new stuff......this is like living in a new house.

HappyUP!!! - breakfast with the family
Why it happened - I wasn't golfing today
Why it makes me happy - I hadn't seen my friend and his family (my adopted family) for about a month. It was great to get back together and see them again. I need to adjust my tee times and make this more regularly. Being with people you love is what life is about.

JollyJottings

Breakfast
Talking with my friend
Neighbors weigh in
Phone conversation with a new friend
Lovely day
Poetry forum
Stretching

No comments: