Tuesday, October 14, 2008

HappyUP!!! Day 625



Another target on the driving range - and it is a darn big one.

Enjoy the gorgeous - Harvest Moon

HappyUP!!! - TM exec meeting
Why it happened - I showed up
Why it makes me happy - we weren't really scheduled to have a regular meeting because we meet every other week. We have been having ad hoc exec meetings on the "off" weeks to discuss strategy on rebuilding our membership. We didn't firm up today but I thought, "you know, I better go up there in case any guests might have gotten confused." I have the key to the building. All the members were waiting for me! We had a great meeting and we all have action items that will take us where we need to be.

HappyUP!!! - golf...weather...etc
Why it happened - do I need to even say why
Why it makes me happy - the score wasn't there. I have a putter that is malfunctioning (OK....there could be operator error). I am making nothing...nothing. But I am hitting some incredible shots. One particular HappyUP!!! was a tricky little pitch that I hit all the way over a trap and across about 30 yards of putting green to 3 feet from the hole. I hit it EXACTLY like I wanted to and my instincts were perfect. I also hit a couple of 8 irons that were just stellar. I hit 12 greens in regulation which is only two off my record. I would have gotten 2 more but some unfortunate breaks prevented that. If the putter starts working today, I could have had a run at my best round. Oh well...that is what they make tomorrow for.

HappyUP!!! - info from a friend
Why it happened - my friend e-mailed it to me
Why it makes me happy - the information was excellent....better than hoped for.


No comments: