Wednesday, October 15, 2008

HappyUP!!! Day 626



HappyUP!!! - back 9 blitz
Why it happened - I hung in there
Why it makes me happy - I hit the first 8 greens on the back 9. If I hadn't skulled my pitching wedge after a massive drive on 18, I would have hit that green too. I made no putts so it was 9 pars on the back 9 after a lackluster front 9. The HappyUP!!! was the number of PURE irons I hit on the back side. You see the product of a shot from 200 yards on number 11 to the left (as well as Boz chipping up in the background). It was scary how well I hit the irons......when will the putts start to drop (No...I didn't make the one you see here).


HappyUP!!! - visit from Max
Why it happened - he was in the area
Why it makes me happy - I haven't seen Max in awhile. He wanted to check out my floors and my kitchen tiles for some remodeling he was doing. We had a nice little chat. It was a cool drop in.

HappyUP!!! - advisors
Why it happened - I lined them up today
Why it makes me happy - I had standing coffee with my spiritual friend....breakfast with the guy that manages my long term finances.....and then went to my chiropractor to adjust my back issue from last week. I got a lot done in one morning....all with people that I really enjoy interacting with. Good conversation....and spinal adjustment.....put me on top of the world.


JollyJottings

Coffee with my spiritual advisor
Breakfast with my financial advisor
Adjustment from my spinal advisor
Ticket free
Visit from Max
Back 9 Blitz

No comments: