Thursday, October 09, 2008

HappyUP!!! Day 620....



HappyUP!!! - the lie you see pictured
Why it happened - that is where the ball ended up
Why it makes me happy - how in the world could this lie make me happy? That's easy....it wasn't mine! Nah, this wasn't really a HappyUP!!! because it was my buddy, R's, lie. We weren't playing against each other so I didn't benefit from this terrible situation. OK...this HappyUP!!! doesn't count. I'll still deliver three for you.

HappyUP!!! - chicken
Why it happened - I took some initiative
Why it makes me happy - this little marinade that I put together yielded some of the best chicken I have ever tasted! I'm not kidding. It's always great when you put together an awesome taste experience.

HappyUP!!! - my new camera
Why it happened - I bought it yesterday
Why it makes me happy - I am getting some great pictures. This is just a little Canon Powershot Elph but I can get some closeups that I couldn't get before. It's a HappyUP!!! for you to because, my extensive studies show, you love pictures with my posts much better.

HappyUP!!! - a windy round
Why it happened - uh....the wind blew?
Why it makes me happy - I didn't score as well as I would have liked but I did manage to hit a lot of quality shots that cheated the wind.....and didn't end up in lies like you see to the left. You have to know how to hit the ball low when the wind comes up. This was good practice.


No comments: