Monday, October 27, 2008

HappyUP!!! Day 638



HappyUP!!! - only a week away from a grocery store within walking/biking distance of my house
Why it happened - who knows....they actually are running behind
Why it makes me happy -....wait, does it make me happy? Now that Whole Foods is FINALLY opening, does anyone have the dough to shop there? I don't know about you but a seperate trip to the Dollar Store for those "other items" has become cost effective for me. Still, I was very happy when I passed by here today and saw that a full service grocery store would FINALLY be in my neighborhood


HappyUP!!! - lunch with my ex-admin
Why it happened - it was a belated Boss's Day present
Why it makes me happy - I LOVE my ex-admin (in a HEALTHY WAY....get your head out of the gutter). We had such a lovely lunch and chat. Being around her almost makes me want to go back to work (I said ALMOST).

HappyUP!!! - hitting range balls
Why it happened - my best friend's brother called me up
Why it makes me happy - he was looking to me for golf tips. I really do like to help people with their swings...especially people with a clue. This guy has some. He has a few things to go and work on. Additionally, I always swing better when I am explaining the golf swing....it's like the one time when I listen to my own instruction!

No comments: