Sunday, October 26, 2008

HappyUP!!! Day 637



<----gratuitous silly picture (I really hope a miracle happens and we see her for 4 years and not Barry Pelosi)

HappyUP!!! - being out on the course
Why it happened - I went
Why it makes me happy - I have taken it easy and not played due to a back issue....not today. It was absolutely gorgeous out there. The morning chill fading to perfect temperatures....teeing off with a sweater and peeling it off. That is a good day

HappyUP!!! - the "geriatric" swing
Why it happened - see back situation
Why it makes me happy - I have played golf for 36 yrs. "Swing easier to hit farther" is a big "duh." Today, due to my back, I decided to "do pretty swings." These were like bunting.....and, guess what? The driver went about as far as full on effort....yet I had more control. When...when....when? will I learn? It was a HappyUP!!!

HappyUP!!! - great e-mail exchange
Why it happened - I have some great distant friends
Why it makes me happy - I love it when I know things are going well with the people I don't see often.


No comments: