Tuesday, February 12, 2008

HappyUP!!! Day 380


HappyUP!!! - January results
Why it happened - my team worked hard
Why it makes me happy - this initiative is an important one. It had been a traditional strength but we had started to slip. We put some traction behind it and we are way out ahead to start the year. While it still has to be worked on, it doesn't have to be worried about.....at least for a month!

HappyUP!!! - conversion
Why it happened - our company is sending leads to my people
Why it makes me happy - they are converting the leads to sales which puts more income in their pockets. I love to see my people do better.

HappyUP!!! - a new member
Why it happened - Toastmasters happens every Tuesday
Why it makes me happy - our "a member a month" campaign now has a streak of four straight months. We just need to keep it up. We have February's member.....now we can add another this month and get ahead of the curve!

No comments: