Monday, February 11, 2008

HappyUP!!! Day 379


HappyUP!!! - found my journal
Why it happened - I made a special trip home for one more sweep
Why it makes me happy - it wouldn't be the end of the world but it is much more convenient to have it than not. The moment that I saw it, I went, "ahhhhhh...." THAT is a HappyUP!!!

HappyUP!!! - employees did a great job
Why it happened - we had a region wide conference call
Why it makes me happy - I love it when the employees step up. One, in particular, sounded soooooo good it was scary.

HappyUP!!! - service man out the same day
Why it happened - I made a lucky phone call
Why it makes me happy - problem sourced yesterday and dealt with today! While they have to get a part, the problem isn't lingering.


JollyJottings

Found my journal
Got a service man out same day
Employees did a great job
Great conversation with my CP manager
Working an angle for a recruit

No comments: