Tuesday, February 19, 2008

HappyUP!!! Day 387




HappyUP!!!
- sprouts
Why it happened - I planted seeds
Why it makes me happy - other than a kindergarten exercise, I have never done this. I have a BUNCH of seeds germinating right now.....and a lot of them are really starting to sprout. I might actually be able to plant these babies and then feast on the vegetables they yield. This could really work!

HappyUP!!! - Toastmasters
Why it happened - it's Tuesday....and I go to the meeting
Why it makes me happy - we had a second speech by a new member. One of our other members is coming along. We had a lively discussion about a pet peeve of mine.
HappyUP!!! - Friday meeting booked
Why it happened - working hard
Why it makes me happy - I thought we may have lost this recruit. We have a shot and we will make the most of it at the end of this week.

No comments: