Sunday, February 10, 2008

HappyUP!!! Day 378

HappyUP!!! - glorious weather....AGAIN
Why it happened - who knows but it was all weekend long
Why it makes me happy - I took the convertible out today.....and I will be taking it to work tomorrow too! While we still have the rainy season, I think the cold is behind us.

HappyUP!!! - the Last Castle
Why it happened - I watched a movie this morning
Why it makes me happy - in the shades of Shawshank Redemption, it was a great movie. Absolutely awesome flick. The evil guy gets proven wrong in the end

HappyUP!!! - A Few Good Men
Why it happened - it was on after the Last Castle
Why it makes me happy - same as above....the bad guy gets it and the political BS is cut through. Justice almost gets served.....oh....and...uh....Demi Moore was hot! (Hey....I'm a guy...and a single one to boot. I not only can say that, I think I have to!)

No comments: