Wednesday, February 20, 2008

HappyUP!!! Day 388

HappyUP!!! - coffee
Why it happened - it happens on Wednesday
Why it makes me happy - my buddy and I had a good laugh over something that happened! I actually started my day with a mini-gut bust!

HappyUP!!! - talking to a new recruit
Why it happened - I cut through some red tape and made a call
Why it makes me happy - the recruit had indicated to a third party that she didn't want to be called. Enough time had passed that she needed to be called and to talk with me. I overcame her reticence. She isn't coming to work for me......yet. But, I have a new friend in the industry. It's a matter of time.

HappyUP!!! - stock market
Why it happened - it was up 90 pts today
Why it makes me happy - I made some good moves this morning and got more out of the market than was there. Yes, I messed up one trade that I should have canceled. I even thought about it. While it cost me some dough, I got out of a stock that I wanted to and I am not going to look back. I'll concentrate on the wins.

No comments: