Monday, February 25, 2008

HappyUP!!! Day 393


HappyUP!!! - a call back
Why it happened - I called first
Why it makes me happy - the piece of business that I am trying to land is still out there and available. I thought it may have departed.

HappyUP!!! - good activity
Why it happened - I asked for it
Why it makes me happy - I love executing on strategy

HappyUP!!! - catching a stock at the resistance point
Why it happened - I did some logical thinking
Why it makes me happy - I have had a minor position in a stock that I have been unsure of. It's industry, however, is solid and the company has little competition. I have been buying it on the way down.....to the point where I started to wonder. Today, I said, "hey, this was a good buy at a higher price. I am in on this and I bought some more......but my entire order couldn't get filled. Why? Because it had found it's resistance point. Though a little higher in price, I have an order in for some more tomorrow!

No comments: