Tuesday, February 26, 2008

HappyUP!!! Day 394

HappyUP!!! - sunrise
Why it happened - it is kind of a daily occurrence
Why it makes me happy - it was brilliant today....despite how many I have seen before. Why is that? Why can something so commonplace get our attention? The answer is in the question. One of the beauties of observing a beautiful sunrise is that, while enjoying a sunrise, that is all you are doing. You are in the present. You aren't thinking of anything else......and that is what HappyUP!!!'s are all about. It is about catching those little things that happen all day long.

HappyUP!!! - toastmasters
Why it happened - it was Tuesday
Why it makes me happy - 2 great speeches, table topics were awesome, the joke was funny, we got the meeting kicked off well. It was a great day.

HappyUP!!! - dark chocolate
Why it happened - a lady at Toastmaster's talked about it
Why it makes me happy - she convinced me in her speech.....Dark Chocolate is good for you! There were lots of reasons why. Do your own research. Personally, I am taking her word for it........DARK chocolate. I prefer milk chocolate but it isn't the same thing as DARK chocolate.

No comments: