Sunday, February 17, 2008

HappyUP!!! Day 385 - Who is that male model?


HappyUP!!! - Nuttons Actionwear...now in sleeveless
Why it happened - I got out the happy scissors
Why it makes me happy - it's another varied use for the fashion accessory of the 2000's

HappyUP!!! - 4 mile power walk/8 mile bike ride
Why it happened - it was a nice day?
Why it makes me happy - I got off my can and exercised!

HappyUP!!! - easier to administer to my patient
Why it happened - maybe he's given up the fight
Why it makes me happy - Stogie had to make a little trip to the vet on Friday. Part of the drill is that I have to give him a dropper full of oral
antibiotics....followed up with eardrops. Have you seen the claws on Stogie? Well, of course you haven't. Take my word for it...they are lethal. The first couple of times, it appeared that he was going to use them, too! He's mellowing out....maybe he is realizing that the brute force I use to cram that liquid down his throat and funnel down his ear is really looooovvvvve! MEEEEEOOOOOWWW!


"Hey, Stogie!......Nice tatoo!"

<----------------


HappyUP!!! - pictures
HappyUP!!! - seeing my buddy, Max
HappyUP!!! - chicken poop
HappyUP!!! - orange ya glad ta see me
HappyUP!!! - Boxter-ing around
HappyUP!!! - grapefruit and lemon score



No comments: