Sunday, February 24, 2008

HappyUP!!! Day 392

HappyUP!!! - Oscars
Why it happened - it happens every year
Why it makes me happy - it usually doesn't. It's decadence which I am not much into. Yet, it is amazing to see the various things (including dresses) that man can do when he is farting around.

HappyUP!!! - Reorganization
Why it happened - I had to do something during the Oscars
Why it makes me happy - I got my computer off the typing table and on to something more substantial. No, it's not permanent but it will let me work a little more comfortably.

HappyUP!!! - New Song
Why it happened - I got a computer guitar lesson
Why it makes me happy - I like "The Scientist" by Coldplay. The song is done on piano but I now have a version for the guitar that is pretty cool.....and, best of all, pretty darn easy. Picking up a new tune is always a HappyUP!!!

HappyUP!!!! - Letter from the principal

HappyUP!!! - Weight...held at 170 for another week. I can still get to work and knock out 10 more pounds this year. I have 5 off. It would just take some effort.


No comments: