Saturday, February 23, 2008

HappyUP!!! Day 391

HappyUP!!! - a rolled up paper in the head
Why it happened - I have a rude friend
Why it makes me happy - I couldn't believe that, while I wasn't looking....in public....on the couch at Starbucks... my best friend hit me in the back of the head with a rolled up newspaper. There was no reason. Totally unprovoked. It was so shocking that it actually was a HappyUP!!! It actually cracked me up that he could even think he could do such a thing.

HappyUP!!! - playing guitar
Why it happened - a rainy day
Why it makes me happy - I have some sore fingers today. I think it means I got better today.

HappyUP!!! - rain
Why it happened - we are in the rainy season
Why it makes me happy - don't get me wrong....I really dug the awesome weather last weekend. Too soon though. A little more rain is in order....with a big storm tonight....one more chance to blow down my neighbor's tree and get that shade away from my garden!

No comments: