Sunday, February 03, 2008

HappyUP!!! Day 371



HappyUP!!! - a new song
Why it happened - my buddy sent me a song he wrote
Why it makes me happy - he gave me permission to do a little hacking into it. I played with it throughout the day. This led me to figuring a few things out with my recording deck. It reminded me of how much I like to write songs.

HappyUP!!! - cashing in on my free burrito
Why it happened - Chipotle sent me a coupon
Why it makes me happy - ever ate at Chipotle? Delicious.....but massive. Fortunately, that was my only meal of the day today. It was delicious as a pre-Super Bowl meal.

HappyUP!!! - weigh in
Why it happened - it's Sunday
Why it makes me happy - I was only up a pound. It should have been more after this week. Time to get "good" again.

JollyJottings

Free Burrito
A new song
House
Super Bowl
Weigh in
Errands
My recording deck

1 comment:

mentorman said...

...congratulations!!!

...you and the Giants made it!!

...sure do thank our God for you, Scott!