Thursday, February 21, 2008

HappyUP!!! Day 389

HappyUP!!! - got to Bakersfield
Why it happened - there was a meeting
Why it makes me happy - I had to take off at 4:20 in the morning....in the rain.....on a very flat drive through the Central Valley of California. It's not a pretty drive. Yet, I had never driven it in the morning. It was much more attractive with sun coming up. There was actually a bit of charm.

HappyUP!!! - chat with a recruit
Why it happened - I had to give directions for our appointment
Why it makes me happy - I am in a battle to get this person. While I called for directions, we made a personal connection today on some things.

HappyUP!!! - got back from Bakersfield
Why it happened - the 6 hr meeting was over
Why it makes me happy - c'mon..............this ended up being 600 miles on the day....over 9 hrs of driving. I never nodded off or felt sleepy one time. I "iron manned" it. It actually wasn't a bad way to go! But, I am glad it is behind me.

No comments: