Saturday, December 29, 2007

HappyUP!!! Day 336



HappyUP!!! - more Christmas
Why it happened - my sis-in-law has a big family
Why it makes me happy - while all the hubbub wouldn't be my daily cup of tea, it's cool to be around the large gathering once a year. The gift exchange is always a hoot.

HappyUP!!! - gift exchange trick
Why it happened - someone was on the ball
Why it makes me happy - one guy brings lottery scratchers for the gift exchange. Follow along here as you have to get the setup. The worst thing that could happen to that guy who brought those would be a huge winner in the pile of tickets. While the recipient was sc
scratching away, someone had a fake winning
lottery scratcher for 10, ooo bucks (don't ask me how they got it....someone said you can get them at the dollar store). They slipped that to the person doing the scratching. The person scratching acted like a big winner. You should have seen the commotion!

HappyUP!!! - good pictures....not taken by me
Why it happened - it's a family gathering
Why it makes me happy - they'll be a good one of my brother and two nephews all laid out on the couch doing what we do best....nothing!

In the meantime, here's pictures of people taking pictures.


No comments: