Monday, December 10, 2007

HappyUP!!! Day 317

HappyUP!!! - working on some reports
Why it happened - someone finally sent me the raw materials
Why it made me happy - no, working on reports is not always my idea of a party. However, I have wanted some critical data for some time. I got it on Friday while I was out. I was digging in!

HappyUP!!! - market share
Why it happened - our industry is in turmoil
Why it made me happy - the mortgage industry (my business) has been less than a cupcake as of late. There is so much negativity that it is almost impossible to keep clear of it. It would probably be a little irresponsible to not stay up on the latest. With all the day to day skirmishes and casualties I see, it was at least good to see that our company is gaining some ground. We just keep plugging on. This was a boost.

HappyUP!!! - a lunch invitation
Why it happened - my friend sent me a text
Why it made me happy - I haven't seen this friend in months. I got a text around 11:05, "Lunch today?" I text back, "it has to be before noon." It was returned, "how about Dos at 11:30?" It was now 11:20. I text back that I was heading out the door. I had a lovely lunch with some great conversation.

No comments: