Tuesday, December 04, 2007

HappyUP!!! Day 311


HappyUP!!! -Territory Ahead order came in
Why it happened - I ordered on cyber Monday
Why it makes me happy - I desperately needed some new sweatshirts. It's getting cold out there!

HappyUP!!! - Toastmasters Table Topic
Why it happened - I got called on for an Xmas story
Why it makes me happy - I told my special story about Xmas giving.....and I cracked everyone up BIG TIME!

HappyUP!!! - passing on the pumpkin cheesecake
Why it happened - a lot of will power
Why it makes me happy - I had severe peer pressure to eat some of this free dessert....I mean severe! "Dude, it's worth the calories." I was a good boy, however, and got away from the luncheon unscathed. I am proud of myself.

1 comment:

Beau Brackish said...

Pumpkin cheesecake? That is a new one on me. Sounds good though. Not sure I would share your will power. Though being lactose intolerant, the outbreak of hives would be all the deterrence I'd need.