Friday, December 14, 2007

HappyUP!!! Day 321

A lot to HappyUP!!! about today....I'll try to limit it to three narratives. Some days it's hard to figure out the top three.

HappyUP!!! - a note and a visit to my nephew
Why it happened - he hadn't woken up yet this morning when I tried to visit
Why it made me happy - I noticed it and, without waking him and adding hours to his day, I slipped out and left him a newspaper and a nice note. Then, I went back later tonight......and found out he may be getting out of the hospital on Tuesday! Yes, it's still a long time from now but at least it is in the forecast.

HappyUP!!! - a conversation with a recruit
Why it happened - I made the call
Why it made me happy - this recruit is becoming a friend as well as a recruit. If she comes to work, great. If not, that is cool too.

HappyUP!!! - an interview with a recruit


HappyUP!!! - a branch lunch

HappyUP!!! - a meeting with my boss and a recruit
Why it happened - my boss was in town for the lunch above....so I squeezed in a meeting between him and a potential high level recruit.
Why it made me happy - I got some insight into what I need to do.

No comments: