Saturday, December 15, 2007

HappyUP!!! Day 322

HappyUP!!! - wine sniffing
Why it happened - I got an invitation
Why it makes me happy - I'm not a drinker but my friend called me up to go wine tasting. I love the smell and the romance around wine. We had a great time talking while one of us sniffed....and the other drank.

HappyUP!!! - talking with my best friend
Why it happened - he called me
Why it makes me happy - I hadn't heard from him in awhile. When he and I do some catching up, there is usually belly laughs to be had.....even on the phone. No exception today

HappyUP!!! - tidying up the house
Why it happened - I laid down the law
Why it makes me happy - I am very susceptible to clutter. I leave stuff laying around. Then, I have challenges trying to decide what to do with it. Now, if I was married, there would be someone in the house who would be deciding where the stuff goes.......and then I wouldn't be able to find my stuff......and then, I would end up being unmarried again! Anyway, I got some things in order so that was pretty cool. A couple of more pushes like that and I will be decorating.

No comments: