Monday, December 03, 2007

HappyUP!!! Day 310

HappyUP!!! - sticky problem resolved
Why it happened - a botched reorganization at work
Why it makes me happy - this got really ugly when all of the combatants got in the room. I had to "get into someone's grill" when they came at me. It's not my bag but I have plenty of that in me when I need to. Glad I don't need to that often. At the end, a peaceful resolution was arrived at.

HappyUP!!! - smell of cut grass
Why it happened - I decided to be "in the present"
Why it makes me happy - I was heading into a meeting. I had all kinds of thoughts in my head. Then I said, "what is happening this instant in your life." All of a sudden, I could smell the clean aroma of the landscapers work. It made me feel better than how I had been feeling just before that.

HappyUP!!! - condolence present
Why it happened - one of my managers is a sweetheart
Why it makes me happy - how can you not be happy about a Starbucks Kit for hot chocolate (including marshmallows) and a scrapbook to put memories of my father into? It was very touching


No comments: