Friday, December 07, 2007

HappyUP!!! Day 314


HappyUP!!! - a lemon tart
Why it happened - shared a birthday dessert with a friend
Why it makes me happy - c'mon.......take a look at this. Even through a crappy phone camera and bad lighting, how good does this look? It looked so good, I almost didn't think of eating it........OK...that's a lie. Eating it is all I could think of! Deeelicious

HappyUP!!! - golf
Why it happened - it stopped raining
Why it makes me happy - it was good to be outdoors. This was the first time I had golfed in pants in some time. They got nice and muddy too!

HappyUP!!! - the insurance guy
Why it happened - handling dad's affairs
Why it makes me happy - this is the insurance guy that my late father turned much of his practice over to. My brother and I got to share and be shared with a little more about our father.

Bonus HappyUP!!! - Enchanted
Why it happened - decided to catch a movie
Why it makes me happy - Disney caught a winner with this one. This is just pure feel good. It was so charming that it even brought a tear to this middle aged guy's eye.

No comments: