Sunday, December 23, 2007

HappyUP!!! Day 330 - Christmas Shopping



Hey.....what is going on here? - a future HappyUP!!! ?

Never mind - on with the HappyUP!!!s

HappyUP!!! - the Sunday morning before Xmas
Why it happened - this is when it happens
Why it makes me happy - if you get to the stores on the Sunday morning, they open early and you are on your own. 1) People don't like getting up early on Sunday 2) The people that do HAVE to go to church on this one Sunday every year.

HappyUP!!! - finding some cool gifts
Why it happened - I just kept thinking...thinking.... thinking
Why it makes me happy - I know the people that get what I give are going to really appreciate them. No giving just to give this Christmas

HappyUP!!! - playful texts and e-mails with friends
Why it happened - it's a lazy Sunday?
Why it makes me happy - I just crack myself up.....I really do.

No comments: