Thursday, December 13, 2007

HappyUP!!! Day 320

HappyUP!!! - a stock up $3 a share
Why it happened - it's the flippin stock market...who knows
Why it makes me happy - this is part of my personal portfolio that I handle. I hold 5-8 stocks at any one time. This particular stock was one of the two that I was heavily loaded in. I've got a sell order in for a piece of the holding tomorrow. This is called "taking a lil schnitzel" off the table. Sure, I have sold some entire positions before...but I have never had a big pick come in like this.

HappyUP!!! - a HappyUP!!! cake
Why it happened - three of my branches honored me
Why it makes me happy - the branches met after hours for their holiday event at a local restaurant. While it has been 3 months since my 20th anniversary at the company, they brought out a special cake for me.....that said, "HappyUP!!! 20 years."

HappyUP!!! - a great meeting
Why it happened - I have my branch managers in every month
Why it makes me happy - today's meeting went very well....my manager's time was valued.

No comments: