Sunday, December 16, 2007

HappyUP!!! Day 323


HappyUP!!! - a long walk
Why it happened - I decided to hit the bricks
Why it makes me happy - I must have covered 5 miles. Other than a little blister, no issues. The trip required three upper layers, a beanie, and some gloves. The cool air was awesome.

HappyUP!!! - good eating
Why it happened - time to be careful
Why it makes me happy - I am only a couple of pounds from bringing the weight in at the end of the year where I started. It wasn't what I started out wanting but it is what it is. I'm gaining (or, should I say, losing) on it.

HappyUP!!! - hearing from several friends
Why it happened - I picked up the phone and the e-mail
Why it makes me happy - I hadn't expected the contact. It's always great to connect with some pals.

No comments: