Wednesday, December 05, 2007

HappyUP!!! Day 312

HappyUP!!! - problem solved
Why it happened - we do business...we have problems
Why it made me happy - this one was looking like somewhere between NO solution and a painful one. We caught a break and dodged a bullet.

HappyUP!!! - I found the key
Why it happened - I was looking for something else
Why it made me happy - long story so I'll just say I was missing a single car key that I needed. I was looking for something else......and I found it! There is more to the story and I don't want to bore you. It was a relief

HappyUP!!! - surgery went OK
Why it happened - it happens to my sweet nephew
Why it made me happy - surgery is a never ending fact of my nephew's life. It's hard for this one to be a HappyUP!!! because it means he is suffering again. This time, the surgery ended up being a little more major. While I didn't get to see him at the hospital, there will be time in the days ahead......unfortunately because it means he will still be in the hospital. Fortunately, because this one could have gotten a lot worse.

No comments: