Monday, December 24, 2007

HappyUP!!! Day 331

NOTE: just 41 days until the HappyUP!!! project roles through it's first year.

HappyUP!!!
- a spec play
Why it happened - I decided to try to take advantage of a little trick Wall Streeters play
Why it makes me happy - I am learning. The best way for me to learn is by doing. I like learning. It also doesn't hurt the learning process when it might make you a little dough. In this case, I chose one stock over the other 4 that were in the running for a year end play. All 5 of the stocks were up today. The one I was chose went up the most....a little over 4% in one day! I'll be out of this position by Thursday....and then see if "the streeters" do what I think they will do.

HappyUP!!! - another Christmas idea
Why it happened - I saw an ad
Why it makes me happy - my bro and sis in law or going to like this one.....I think.

HappyUP!!! - cleaning out some files
Why it happened - slow couple of hours at work
Why it makes me happy - I thought I had already performed this function at one time not too long ago. There was so much more for me to toss. It is very liberating to get rid of papers that were "oh, so important," yet never looked at.

No comments: