Friday, April 27, 2007

HappyUP!!! Day 90


HappyUP!!! - last day for my admin
Why it happened - she's off to have a baby
Why it makes me happy - everyone got together and stopped, had some cake and ice cream, and took a few minutes for my admin. It was a fitting sendoff. I got to give her a hug as I walked out the door. While it was sad like a breakup, it was happy because of the reason. Count on a HappyUP!!! six months from now upon her return.

HappyUP!!! - mowing the lawn
Why it happened - I got off my fanny at 8 pm
Why it makes me happy - I overcame some procrastination. I now get to drive up to a freshly cut lawn all weekend. It just gives me a moment of happiness every time I drive in which, on the weekend, is all the time.

HappyUP!!! - cake
Why it happened - see last day for admin
Why it makes me happy - it was great cake!!!! ...from a grocery store!!! It was worth the calories (which I will be dealing with next week).

No comments: