Saturday, April 21, 2007

HappyUP!!! Day 84

HappyUP!!! - the lady with the bad hand
Why it happened - I cared
Why it made me happy - her hand was in a strange contraption. The car that someone else was driving while she slipped had flipped. 12 surgeries later and with more to come, her outlook was outstanding. She even said that, at Thanksgiving, her children were thankful for her accident. They said that it has made her more positive and a better person. WOW!!! I was blown away.

HappyUP!!! - coconut oil discovered
Why it happened - I read about it
Why it made me happy - it's a nice thing to cook with besides olive oil. It has a nice flavor to it. It's healthier than butter. It smells nice, too!

HappyUP!!! - apples
Why it happened - I was doing some reading
Why it made me happy - no sugar today. I snacked on a couple of delicious organic apples. It led to a very good eating day. After a couple of business trips and mega food, today was needed!

No comments: