Wednesday, April 25, 2007

HappyUP!!! Day 88

HappyUP!!! - woke up early
Why it happened - who knows
Why it made me happy - I got some extra day in and I wasn't tired all day. More day....that's a HappyUP

HappyUP!!! - coffee with my friend
Why it happened - it's a weekly thing
Why it made me happy - we missed the last couple of weeks due to my travelling. We had a good talk that went by too fast.

HappyUP!!! - getting rides
Why it happened - I did something stupid
Why it made me happy - at the touch of a couple of buttons, I got a ride home. I got a ride back to the office late by someone that had keys to the office....and my office. Yes, I locked my keys inside my office inside of the main office. Bad night for that to happen. Disaster was avoided. It's good to have friends and family you can count on nearby.

No comments: