Wednesday, April 04, 2007

HappyUP!!! Day 67


Today was just an amazing day. Nothing gargantuan. Just a continual parade of blessings. Just incredible. It's really tough to pick just three HappyUP!!!'s.....what a tough problem to have, right?

HappyUP!!! - admin solution
Why it happened - something else didn't
Why it made me happy - my admin is going out on maternity leave....soon. I had another opportunity, an excellent one, come up as a replacement. It was right in front of me.

HappyUP!!! - a client called
Why it happened - he needed something
Why it made me happy - by the time I called him back, one of my staff had already handled his need....and it was more business for us. And, I did nothing! Need I explain more? Happy...Happy...Happy

HappyUP!!! - music at home church
Why it happened - I offered to play so we could all sing
Why it made me happy - music doesn't always work at our home church so we have gotten out of the habit. Because we are in Easter week, I decided that a little worship would be good so I made the offering. We all were better off for doing a little singing and praising

Just a stellar day.

JollyJottings

Lunch meeting
Got accounting issue settled
Home church
Music at home church
Chocolate Chip cookies
Hearing China stories
Builder called me....problem was fixed
Coaching an employee
Coffee conversation
2nd Coffee conversation

No comments: