Tuesday, April 03, 2007

HappyUP!!! Day 66

HappyUP!!! - I woke up late

Why it happened - I didn't get up when I woke up the first time

Why it made me happy - though rushed, I still made it to my meeting on time. If I fell back to sleep, I really needed the sleep

HappyUP!!! - meeting with my co-worker friends at dinner

Why it happened - they made the invite

Why it made me happy - we had fun conversation, heated conversation, called each other on stuff, etc. I also found out things going on in the rest of the world that I didn't know about. Plus, Mikuni had a new roll, the Regina. Delicious.

HappyUP!!! - made some headway on a compensation issue

Why it happened - I got an e-mail giving me the opportunity

Why it made me happy - I actually may be able to settle something for one of my direct reports. I knew all along that I would be able to...I just had to have faith it would take some time. Still, I was between the rock and the hard place. I didn't let that position tear me up as it might have in the past, however.

No comments: