Saturday, March 30, 2019

HappyUP!!! Day 4632

HappyUP!!! - finding something                                
Why it happened -I wasn’t looking for it
Why it makes me happy -I don’t need this information NOW...but I will need it in the future. I had kind of given up on the data collection I had done...and then....BAM!!!...there it was!

HappyUP!!! -solid golf 
Why it happened -mental attitude
Why it makes me happy -I just love the way I am thinking on the golf course. Night and day different. Another “not so good” start...no big deal.  And...that “bladey wedge” on 9? Oh, a thing of beauty

HappyUP!!! -shoe stretcher
Why it happened -it came in yesterday
Why it makes me happy -I think it WORKS! This is going to.                   open up some footwear choices! 

HappyUP!!! -new Puma’s
Why it happened -I ordered them
Why it makes me happy-this pair needs NO stretching...like stepping into feathers! Great looking too!

JollyJottings

No comments: