Saturday, March 09, 2019

HappyUP!!! Day 4611



HappyUP!!! - buddy stopping by                                  
Why it happened - he needed some counsel
Why it makes me happy - it is a sacred privilege to be entrusted 

HappyUP!!! - highlighting the Morning Pages
Why it happened - I had an epiphany
Why it makes me happy - I get so much out of this daily exercise that I decided to be greedy. Squeeze a bit more out of them! It is all part of the evolution...and I LOVE it!

HappyUP!!! - brekko with the clan and staying with my plan
Why it happened - I have a plan
Why it makes me happy -today was a great example where I almost deviated from protocol. I’m thrilled that I didn’t. The results bore this out! Plans may be wavered from from time to time for good reason. The reason wasn’t there and I benefitted


No comments: