Friday, March 15, 2019

HappyUP!!! Day 4617

HappyUP!!! - follow up visit                         
Why it happened - post-surgery check
Why it makes me happy - Q-ball is doing well...and I got the go-ahead information for the surgical coat from the vet...it’s a NoConeZone for Q-ball

HappyUP!!! - hooking a friend up
Why it happened - I do those kinds of things
Why it makes me happy - great to know my buddy is in the best hands possible

HappyUP!!! - bad score, great time
Why it happened -it’s how I roll
Why it makes me happy - hey, some days aren’t your day. Despite driving it poorly, if I had just chipped about 4 feet better, I would have had a good score. The chipping and pitching are fixable. Tomorrow is another day. I’ll be right there to qualify for Monterey on Sunday

HappyUP!!! - GORGEOUS weather
Why it happened - it’s nearly spring
Why it makes me happy- NO doubt about it...today was the most stunning day of the year so far. It felt great to be on terra ferma (as opposed to mud) and in SPECTACULAR sunshine

No comments: