Tuesday, March 19, 2019

HappyUP!!! Day 4621





HappyUP!!! - helping others                         
Why it happened - it’s what I do...and love
Why it makes me happy - helped a member re-craft a speech...a friend re-gain some distance...a client gain control over an area of life......just making a difference in people that I touch. It sparks joy!

HappyUP!!! - getting thrown down on
Why it happened - the game was on
Why it makes me happy - it’s not often I shoot 38 on the front side....and get absolutely slaughtered. Hey, the other dudes BOTH broke par on the front.  They “found their games” on the back side...I stayed steady and made a 40% dent in the debacle

HappyUP!!! - hitting 3 in two shots...with baby hybrid no less
Why it happened - two great shots
Why it makes me happy -I didn’t hit this green all of last year. I am up to twice this year already. There seems to be a bit more pop in my bat due to mental work and some physical training. Look out, year, when I play with some distance back that has been long lost!



No comments: