Monday, March 25, 2019

HappyUP!!! Day 4627

HappyUP!!! - a great idea                             
Why it happened - I am assembling a great team
Why it makes me happy - I LOVE it when someone impresses me with an idea. Now, I need to use it

HappyUP!!! - communication with the CEO
Why it happened -I shot out a message
Why it makes me happy - I got a reply.....and found out I was on point....just about time to get to work on a problem solve

HappyUP!!! - closer to completion
Why it happened - I stay disciplined
Why it makes me happy - I’m close to the finish line. I can sniff it. It will definitely be by week’s end. YES!!!

HappyUP!!! - copy costs
Why it happened - I went and made some
Why it makes me happy- I think it is actually MORE expensive to do them outside than inside. Hey, I can save money and not have to go anywhere!



No comments: