Tuesday, March 05, 2019

HappyUP!!! Day 4607

HappyUP!!! -  packed house                                 
Why it happened - we are cookin!
Why it makes me happy - An extra table...and we STILL had them packed in!!! A new member joined. 3 speeches...5 TableTopics....3 evaluations...and we ended on time!!!

HappyUP!!! - great learning module for self work
Why it happened - I’m grinding through the course
Why it makes me happy - this is going to have a lot of practical application!

HappyUP!!! - cauliflower rice pizza dough
Why it happened - I took it on
Why it makes me happy - it WORKED! Did I do it perfectly? Oh, heck no. Not sure the final product is worth the effort. It may be easier next time. I learned a bunch!

HappyUP!!! - big dues collection
Why it happened -it’s that time
Why it makes me happy- first day out....and I got THAT many checks?!?! A treasurer’s dream!!!




No comments: