Thursday, March 21, 2019

HappyUP!!! Day 4623

HappyUP!!! - the APPLE Store!!!                          
Why it happened - I needed help
Why it makes me happy - I can not express to you what the degree of AMAZING that place was to me. They got me into what I thought was a burned out and corrupted old MacBook so I could get some data.....FAST!  I was able to replace ONE AirPod (not both) AND got FANTASTIC help picking out.....

HappyUP!!! - ....a new iMac!!! 
Why it happened - I needed a full operating system
Why it makes me happy - I have LOVED my iPad since I got it. I had planned to get an iMac. I just hadn’t gotten around to it. Today, while getting my MacBook problem solved, I decided to just get it done while I was there.......and I THEN found out that they just upgraded the iMAC yesterday!!! Sometimes procrastinating pays off!!!

HappyUP!!! - help with project research
Why it happened - I know people
Why it makes me happy - I just LOVE it when people are so helpful

HappyUP!!! - sharing the bounty
Why it happened - I still have oranges on the tree
Why it makes me happy- I’m not sure when those go bad....but the guy that stopped by and picked off a bag sure didn’t think so.  I love sharing what I have been blessed with! I

JollyJottings

No comments: