Saturday, March 23, 2019

HappyUP!!! Day 4625 Sat

HappyUP!!! - a hex Allen tool                                  
Why it happened - Roseville Hardware
Why it makes me happy - these guys have everything...and the help I needed...a niggling problem SOLVED in a jiffy

HappyUP!!! - last night’s recording
Why it happened - I recorded it
Why it makes me happy - I don’t usually video my speeches. Though I won, I was so glad to be able to review it this morning. My timing can improve, a punch line can be punched up, movements can be more deliberate, and the conclusion can be a bit more concludier! No problem. I will be ready for division

HappyUP!!! - insomnia class
Why it happened - I am in training
Why it makes me happy -OMG! Here is a place I can DEFINITELY help people with...and easily. A specialty? Who knows...I need to find me an insomniac!



No comments: