Sunday, March 03, 2019

HappyUP!!! Day 4605

HappyUP!!! - Three Years Old                              
Why it happened - birthdays happen
Why it makes me happy - this is a bittersweet one! The picture is from Christmas...less than 3 months ago. He looks so much older on his birthday today. They do grow up fast.
Yet....it was great to get together with the family and do our thing

HappyUP!!! - BH popped by
Why it happened - he needed to drop something by
Why it makes me happy - great seeing this busy dude. He has the best of problems...how to handle the overload. It’s a problem but it’s a heck of a lot better than dealing with the problem of scarcity. Love this guy! Great to see him



HappyUP!!! -making some food
Why it happened - a guy’s gotta eat
Why it makes me happy - a little bit for the party...a nice something for me for the week...all the stuff to make another dish I want to attempt. When I take the time, I actually enjoy cooking. Yeah, you get some, “that was OK...not worth the time I put into it,” but, in general, you get the, “winner! Put that on the “play again list.”

HappyUP!!! - playing the A minor scale in a C major key
Why it happened - it’s a music thing
Why it makes me happy- I was noodling along and went, “why is this sounding so good? I’m not in the right place on the fretboard...but...it sounds good...so I must be in a good place.”  I’ll need to look it up but I think I may have solved the “what the heck is a relative major or relative key” thing that I have heard about. You can “book learn” something but, if it doesn’t make sense,  you won’t retain it. I’ll get some valuable info here.




No comments: