Friday, March 01, 2019

HappyUP!!! Day 4603




HappyUP!!! - cat or parrot?
Why it happened -it’s a thing
Why it makes me happy - OK...this is something really cute...with dangerous consequences. The Q-ball has gotten in to a habit of jumping up on to my shoulder and then hanging out. I have owned many cats but have never seen this behavior. It’s actually kind of cool. Of course, “it’s all fun and games until someone gets hurt.” Hopefully, he continues to have his claws set to “retract” mode.

HappyUP!!! - 10000 words
Why it happened - it was time
Why it makes me happy -am I really going to answer that voice in my head? Will I succumb to the “everybody has one good book in them” school of thought? We shall see. I started up the experiment in the lab today.  That is a lot of pages in one sitting. If I can be as prolific in the future, I will be edits in fairly short order. It was a better start than I could have hoped for so, today, I celebrate!

HappyUP!!! - some tasty jammin 
Why it happened -workin on a new tune
Why it makes me happy- this is a bit of a silly idea...or crazy like a fox? No matter. It’s a lot of fun. A wise person once told me “anytime you are doing something you enjoy, it’s not wasted time.” I had a blast!




No comments: